Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First Day of Preschool

Logan started at Discovery Days Preschool today. It has been a much anticipated event. He rode his scooter around the corner, gave me a quick hug good-bye at the driveway, and didn't look back. I would have felt a little sad that he wasn't going to miss me more, but what can I say, that place is heaven for a kid. It's loaded with everything Logan loves... a water table, giant sand box, train table, toy cars... After attending the open house last week and seeing all of those things, he's been able to talk about nothing else. "Do I go to preschool today Mom? I want to play in the sand." When class ended for the day he had second thoughts about whether or not he wanted to leave. I'm glad he chose to come home with me. As happy as I was to have some time to get some things done (Aeris slept through most of the two hours), I missed my little buddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Logan was set for school! He is such a sweet boy and smart too!