Friday, September 28, 2007

Which Twilight Character are you?

You're Jasper Hale - You have a calming personality and a simplistic way of looking at life. People like to be around you because you can help keep peace and are friendly to everyone. Although you do have a quiet side, you would be well balanced with a bubbly, spunky mate.
Take this quiz!

This result was a real shocker for me... it doesn't much sound like the me I know, but oh well, it was fun taking the quiz. If you've read these books, you might have fun taking the quiz too.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So you're, Jasper, huh? That's pretty funny. I'm glad you took the quiz and posted it on your blog! I wonder where you are on #3. I hope I remember to ask when I see you tomorrow.

Amy said...

I took the quiz. Apparently I'm Edward. Interesting. Have you finished Eclipse?

Jaynan said...

I just finished Eclipse and about died... I'll be one of the crazies waiting for my book at midnight when the next one comes out!