Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter Photos



I love Easter! It's the first sign that winter is coming to a close. We had fun dressing in our bright colors and short sleeves, even if it was 38 degrees outside. Lucky for my kids, I did put coats on them. Too bad I couldn't talk myself into it. I took the kids to the Herriman City event on Saturday morning wearing capris, a short-sleeved T, and flip flops. I opted to carry Aeris rather than push around the stroller, which kept me pretty warm. The kids had egg hunts at preschool, my parent's house, the city, and the neighborhood. There's no shortage of jellybeans and marshmallow bunnies at our house! Sunday morning was so freezing cold that I didn't take many photos of the kids in their cute new clothes (thanks Grandma Hansen!). And the yard looks pretty dead still (because it IS dead still). We enjoyed visiting with my sister and her family who came out for the break.

2 comments:

Taralee said...

Jade's hair is so cute! I really love it! Your Easter looks like it was so fun. You're so great at capturing and savoring the moment, and then sharing it. It makes me miss you so much!

Steph said...

I love the picture of Logan with stickers all over...they are even his forehead. lol