Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Picture's Worth...

Jade completed her first science fair project last month. She came up with the idea completely on her own. She was thrilled! She wants to be a scientist when she grows up.


After the science fair I found some science experiment books I'd been saving to give me some ideas when I had kids doing science fair projects. Nice that it was after the fact. Oh well. Jade has been loving them. She wanted to make these telephones. She and Logan had a great time trying them out.

I can't believe this little sweetie is already 7 months old. She still isn't mobile yet. I don't know whether I should be concerned or just grateful. She sure is a chatterbox though. I'm not at all concerned about her development there.


Have you played Rock Band? Surely you've heard of it. This was Nate's tax refund splurge. He's been pretty excited about it. He said it would be a fun family activity. I guess the pictures say it all. It certainly has been fun. Jade and Logan have a great time adding in their own instruments to the band.

3 comments:

Nelson Family said...

What an adoreable, fun, musical family. I want to join in!! :)

Amanda said...

What fun pics! Aeris is such a beauty! I know I tell you that often.. but she is. Way to go Jade! She is quite a girl.. I never had the guts to do a project by myself let alone think of the idea myself! Wow! Can't wait to HEAR more music coming from your house!

Taralee said...

Aeris is too cute! I wish I could see her and hold her. That science fair project was impressive. Good work Jade! Looks like another family band in the making! What memories.