Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas Memories

I love Christmas... the city decked out in lights and wreaths, the radio stations playing songs about Jesus, finding that perfect gift. To help us all get into the spirit of the season and so I don't have to figure out what to write about, I'm going to spent the next couple of weeks sharing some of my favorite Christmas memories. (Thanks for the great idea Michelle!)

One of my favorite Christmas Eve activities was when my mom used up all her extra scraps of wrapping paper on a gift for our whole family. We all took turns tearing off one layer of paper until the gift was revealed. I don't remember what was inside the box in the end. The fun was in the process of unwrapping.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am so glad you are doing the Christmas memories. It's so fun to think about past Christmas's. What a fun idea and good way to use those extra scraps of paper (that I usually just throw away).