Sunday, November 4, 2007

Tagged! What you may not know about me...

Sadly, I have no longer avoided the tagging game. I am now going to attempt to share 6 things you may not know about me...

1. I love to cook. I just don't like deciding what I'm going to make or having to pay for fancy ingredients.

2. I love the frosting on store-bought cakes. I know ew gross! What's wrong with me? It's probably made with nothing but lard and sugar.

3. I hate to fly. I have serious anxieties about being in small spaces, especially with people I don't know. The take-offs and landings make my stomach queasy and I can't stand the thought of someone else around me getting sick and there being NO ESCAPE!

4. My favorite subject in school was math. With math there is always a right or wrong answer. Memorize the formulas, follow the steps, check your answer... all very good for my logical mind.

5. My first (and only) run from the police was when I was 16. I illegally passed a car using the middle turn lane on Bengal Blvd because I was going to be late getting home and the guy was going SO SLOW! Of course a cop happened to see it from the other direction. When I noticed him I quickly turned down a side street hoping to lose him. After all, if I got a ticket I was sure my dad would NEVER let me drive again! (THAT, my friends, was scarier than anything the police could do to me!) Unfortunately, I wasn't sneaky enough and he pulled me over anyway. Luckily he only left me with a very scary "Verbal Tongue Lashing."

6. Whenever I had the chance to make a wish as a child... you know, birthday candles, shooting stars, wish bones, etc... I always wished for a motorhome or a bunny. Not very useful information, but hey, I'll bet I've never shared that one with you before!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Those are some fun things to learn about you. Those things don't always come up...Thanks again for the costumes. I didn't have a chance to check their condition before I gave them back. I hope they were okay. See you soon.

Ashley said...

I remember the police story! You were so stressed out about it (and rightly so)!

Steph said...

Those were great things to share. I admire you! I am grateful to have you for my friend. Hope all is well.

Steph said...

ps - i have a police story too. I will have to share it with you sometime.

Jaynan said...

Steph,
Would you be willing to share it on your blog, because you're tagged! Now you get to share 6 things too!

Anonymous said...

Some of those things I would have never believed, except they came from you! Thanks for sharing a little more about you!