Sunday, July 26, 2009

Baby it's Your Day!

Whenever someone has a birthday at our house, we do whatever they want to do that day. We spent yesterday celebrating Aeris’s 2nd birthday. We ate her favorite breakfast, Cheerios. We went outside so she could swing on the swings. We blew bubbles. She had oatmeal with peaches and milk for lunch and then had a nap. That probably wouldn’t have been on her list of favorites, but she slept for three hours, so it was much needed. Jade and Logan played in the little swimming pool with her until dinner. We ate pasta with tomato sauce and lots of cheese and garlic bread. We finished the day with a cookie and a walk to the park.

Happy birthday baby girl! I can’t believe you’re two years old!

I love the way you laugh whenever someone else laughs.
I love your dimpled chin.
I love the way you pick up on musical tunes and start singing along no matter where we are.




We ate cake at the park with family last week.

6 comments:

amy and josh said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Aeris!

Ashley said...

What a fun birthday! I wish we were there. It was fun seeing you

probst said...

I can't believe she is 2. Seems like just a short time ago that you brought the new baby up to Midway for the family reunion. Happy birthday Aeris.

Taralee said...

Sounds like you know how to do fun Birthdays! And I must say that Aeris is just the cutest little thing. Wish we could have been there. Miss you lots!

Shannon said...

Your baby girl is so beautiful! I am sad I don't know her better. I love the day, enjoying her simple and sweet favorites. And that cake is so darling!!!

Amanda said...

What a sweetie! I can't believe that another year has passed so quickly... her first birthday was... yesterday! Your day of fun sounds so great- what a lucky girl!!