Thursday, March 12, 2009

5

We celebrated another year with Logan a couple of weeks ago with a super hero themed party. We dressed the guests up in a cape and mask as they arrived. It's tricky keeping 6 very excited 5-year olds (and one big sister) focused on organized games, but they loved hunting for the magic rings the Joker had hidden. We laughed and laughed as we took turns stuffing balloons into each of our super hero's clothing to make them look super muscular. They completed a super hero obstacle course to "rescue" a baby and tried to avoid the kryptonite in a hot potato style game. Every year I try to talk myself out of having a big birthday bash, and every year I'm glad afterward that I went through with it.


Logan's a pretty great kid. Here are 5 things I love about him.

1. He still loves to snuggle and gives great hugs and kisses.

2. He treats his sisters like gold.

3. He has the most adorable laugh.

4. He's easy to please.

5. He cooperates well with his friends.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the pictures from the party. Matthew talked a lot about Logan's party! So much fun!

Shannon said...

What a creative, successful party. I'll have to use that one. I love the balloon muscles and capes.

Tell Logan happy fifth birthday!

Amanda said...

Jordan loved it! The pictures you posted are so cute! We hope to be friends with Logan for a long time!!

Amy said...

Sounds like our superhero party we had when Jacob turned six! I guess great minds think alike :)

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday!! What a fun party and great kid