Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yup, It's Reality

Several seasons ago I watched a full season of the Bachelorette (Trista & Ryan anyone?) . I got fairly caught up in the romance of it all. I watched the one after that as well (Andrew Firestone). How disappointed I was when he and the girl he chose broke up. Such a tragedy, REALLY! Since then I've given it up. I couldn't bear to spend several weeks becoming attached to these people and their happiness only to have them break up after the show ends. I know. I'm pathetic. Why would I care so much.

Anyway. I caught the last 15 minutes of the latest Bachelor run last night. Yeah. This is what life really is like in a house full of girls all fighting over the same guy. It was quite the cat fight, followed by a run to the bathroom by one of the girls who was just so sick of it all. Fake and lame! My apologies to anyone who may love this show. I practically ran gagging to the bathroom myself.

No comments: