Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tricky

It's so exciting when your baby hits a milestone. I'm thrilled to share Aeris's latest tricks!

Hands and knees crawling!



Wow! Two handed walking. This one happened all of a sudden. The physical therapist has had me praticing the two hand hold. Aeris hasn't liked it at all. She definitely wouldn't take steps. Then on Sunday night, during family prayer of all things, Nate had a hold of her hands and she started taking steps. I was the one praying, so my eyes were closed. Thank goodness she was loving it and kept going so I didn't miss it! She is now totally comfortable stepping.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so proud of her! Way to go, Aeris! Jade was so proud of her and telling me all about it today!

Amanda said...

Good Job, Aeris! That is fantastic!

Shannon said...

She certainly looks like she is enjoying herself! What a cutie pie! She just wants to do things when she's the one who gets to choose and decide! I am sure you were beyond thrilled.