Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sisterhood and Some Really Great Pants


When I still lived at home I spent many nights up late talking with my sisters about friends, clothes, and boys. After we all grew up, my sisters moved away, life got busier and busier, and the telephone conversations never quite compensated for those missing late-night talks.

To catch up on lost time, we planned a weekend just for the girls at a condo in Park City.



We enjoyed singing along LOUDLY at Mamma Mia and dancing WILDLY in the aisle.



We shopped the outlets without complaining husbands and whining kids.



We celebrated our Mom's upcoming birthday.



And we tried on each other's clothes... Actually it was ONE pair of Lynnette's really great pants!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! You guys all look great.

Rusti said...

LOL! Looks like a great time. Love the pants- too funny!

Michelle said...

The pants picture is awesome! Have you seen the movie (I think it's called) "sisterhood of the traveling pants" I thought of that movie when I saw your pictures. And didn't you LOVE Mamma Mia? I sure did. Looks like a fun weekend. I need to do this with my sister's!

Taralee said...

Thanks for being our photographer and capturing the fun memories. It was so great to spend time with you and bond with you again. I love and admire you immensely, my sister and friend!

Shannon said...

That looks like a dream come true to me... all the sisters and your mom too. It brought a smile to my face and tears to my eyes. I am so glad you all got together.

Each of you are so very beautiful! And you all look amazing! Are you sure you all didn't adopt your kids??? And the pants... one-size-fits-all-really-in-shape-rasmussen-girls!

I am so glad you had that opportunity!

Amanda said...

Wow- your own traveling pants! That looked like too much fun!!

Steph said...

Great weekend! Glad you were all able to get together and share that.