Monday, June 9, 2008

My Sister, My Friend





Happy birthday big sis! I dug out my scrapbooks today so I could post some pictures of us together over the years. They brought to mind so many fond memories. We've shared joys and tears, clothes, cars, and phone time. I know sometimes it was hard sharing all the time, so THANK YOU! What Mom always told us is so true. Friends in your life come and go, but sisters are your sisters forever. You aren't just my sister, you are one of my best friends. I love you Taralee! I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Taralee said...

Thank You Jay! You're such a thoughtful sister and I love you dearly. It helped brighten the tale end of my rather uneventful Birthday.

Rusti said...

How fun that you are so close! And I'm loving the trip down memory lane. :)

Lizz said...

What a cute tribute!

Amanda said...

AH, Sisters! That was really cute- and weren't you a beautiful bride!