Monday, February 11, 2008

Just in time for V-Day... a Husband Tag

What is his name? Nathan, "Nate"

How long have you been married? 11 1/2 years

How long did you date? 9 months

How old is he? 33

Who eats more? Him

Who said "I love you" first? He did. Within an hour we'd decided to get married.

Who is taller? He is, by nearly a foot!

Who sings better? Me, but he has more talent for singing than he admits.

Who is smarter? This is a tough one. How do you judge intelligence? Nate has an amazing memory for trivia and he's great with quick math. I have a horrible memory, especially of names, dates, places, etc. I took school very seriously though and always performed well.

Whose temper is worse? Nate's, although he'd be the first to point out that I have my moments as well.

Who does the laundry? We share the sorting and loading duties almost 50/50, but I handle almost all the folding and putting away.

Who does the dishes? Mostly me, but luckily the kids are getting old enough to do a lot too!

Who sleeps on the left side of the bed? Nate

Who pays the bills? Me. I love numbers.

Who mows the lawn? Nate

Who cooks dinner? Since he works past dinnertime 5 out of 7 days, I cook on those days and he'll jump in lots of times on the other 2 days.

Who drives when you are together? Nate

Who is more stubborn? Probably me

Who proposed? He did... in a swimming pool. I wore a swimming suit on our first date (Seven Peaks), so it made sense that I should be wearing one when we got engaged.

Who has more friends? I haven't been keeping score on that one.

Who has more siblings? Me (4), Nate (3)

Who wears the pants? Nate would say I do. I say he does.

What is his love language? Physical touch and together time.

What attracted me to him? Unconditional love and persistance

And now it's your turn. I tag Michelle Taylor, Heather Roberts, and Amy Hintze. Have fun bragging about your men girls!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ack, I've been tagged! OK, I'll need to get around to that in a day or so. Kids call.

Shannon said...

I loved reading your responses! Some of the questions made me stop and think about things in a different way about Jeff and I. Seems like were are becoming old married folks now...12 1/2 years for us and 11 1/2 for you!

Amanda said...

Jaynan, I just have to hear the engagement story now! I am so intrigued!