Saturday, February 9, 2008

Aeris X5

I have been meaning to write a post about this for a couple of months. A cousin of my dad's shared some exciting news in a Christmas letter this year... their daughter had given birth to quintuplets at the end of July! Since Aeris was born within a week of these babies I thoroughly enjoy getting onto this amazing mom's blog and comparing stats. What a remarkable family! It was so facinating to read the older posts about the pregnancy and arrival of these sweet babies. I've been having so much fun following their story that I thought I'd share it in case you might be interested too.

The Wilkinson Quints web page has links to both the mom's and the dad's blogs. Enjoy!

http://www.wilkinsonquints.org/

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't imagine one at this point in my life, let alone five at one time.

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks