Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Check-ups

I took Logan in for his four year check-up yesterday, and Aeris for her six month check-up today. They both checked out beautifully. Their stats are as follows:
Logan...
39 in. tall, 34 lbs.
25th percentile for both

Aeris...
26 in. tall, 13 lbs. 11 oz.
75th percentile for height and just under 20th for weight

The pediatrician assured me that Aeris will indeed be okay if I do NOT continue giving in to her demands to be fed 3 times during the night. Listening to her cry is not going to be easy to say the least, but I'm sure my sleep-deprived body will appreciate it.

She's not really rolling over yet. She has rolled, but just isn't interested in doing it on a regular basis. She has been sitting up briefly on her own.

She's ready to start eating some solid foods. I can't wait to see her reaction.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I hope she is sleeping better through the night! She is sooo dang cute!

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind me peaking at your blog, Jaynan. I got the link from my sister Shannon's blogsite. You have a darling family! Even if I hadn't heard it said many times before from my sister, I can tell what a loving and devoted mom you are by reading your blog. So glad you have such a beautiful family!
-Audrey Elkington Weideman

Steph said...

They grow up so fast! It is amazing. I haven't talked with you much lately, so it is really nice to catch up with what is happening with you. How exciting for Jade to have a piano recital....now just have to get over all the winter sickness. Our family too! Like you, I am tired of it also.

Anonymous said...

Aeris looks adorable! Sounds like Logan and Aeris are growing big and strong! Jade is a great piano player. I remember when we were last over how she just wanted to keep on playing! Hope you all get well soon!

Shannon said...

Aeris is beautiful. I am happy to hear that both she and Logan are doing well with their development. You have such an adorable family...and you, the adoring mother!