Thursday, August 12, 2010

They come in threes

On Monday, a nasty little bug bit Logan a couple of times next to his right eye. The next day his eye swelled up so badly we started calling him Quasimodo. Wednesday he had an appt at the dentist's office to have his bottom two teeth pulled out since the 2nd set had come in behind them. An hour at the dentist wasn't enough I guess because we had to head back in this afternoon. The kids were a playing a "can't touch the clothes" game at the department store when Logan fell and landed his front teeth hard against the clothing rack stabalizing bar. I, feeling quite embarrassed about the scene we were causing, rushed to check out with my items. I took a quick look at his bleeding mouth before we left and decided I'd not been quite sensitive enough to his pain. His teeth were hanging from his bruised and bloody gums. GROSS. So we spent another hour and a half at the dentist today. And the tooth fairy will be making yet another trip to Logan's room tonight. I'm glad school doesn't start until Monday.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I am dying at how cute he is with his front teeth missing. But I am dying how it happened. Holy cow. His eye was looking so bad when he was here. Totally scared me that something happened at my house. I wonder if it was a wasp or something?

Ashley said...

poor Logan! I kind of know how you feel we just put stiches in Will forehead after he fell at a water park and put two big cuts in his head. I hope Logan is feeling better.