Monday, September 14, 2009

I Miss My Clothes

Of all the things packed away in the POD or in one of the many boxes piled up in the basement family room here at my parents' house, I think I miss my clothes the most. I brought only what would fit in our luggage. Since it was early May when we moved, I do have some for cold weather and some for warm weather, but there's just not as much variety as I'm used to. I brought my favorites, but by the time we're out of here they'll no longer be favorites because I'm going to be so sick of them. That goes for the kids' clothes too. At least Aeris's clothes bins are here. And that's good, because as fast as babies grow, she'll be needing the next size up for the winter.



And we still have no idea when this little adventure is going to end. I wonder what qualifications you need to handle short sale negotiations at a bank. I'd really like to get that job so I can find out WHAT IN THE WORLD IS TAKING THEM SO LONG! AND WHY IN THE WORLD THEY CAN'T GIVE US A STRAIGHT ANSWER ON WHERE THE FILE IS AT!



I've been patient. I'm DONE with patient.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Yes, I can imagine your patience is out. What on earth is taking them so long? I guess they aren't in any rush, they have comfy homes and closets full of clothes at the end of each work day. Hang in there, I am so glad you have been at your parents, enjoying the bond between them and your kids, as well as the comforts of their nice home.

Did you pray for patience, by chance? That usually brings on the lesson...

Nurse Heidi said...

:P. Everyone I know that's done a short sale purchase has been bald by the end from pulling out their hair in frustration. My sympathies...and I hope it all hurries up and goes through.

Ashley said...

That is so hard! I would be feeling the same way. We hope you come to Texas.

Lanna said...

I am so sorry for what you guys have been through. I cannot imagine having any paitience left either. I am confident it will all work out for you and it will be worth the wait. I can't wait to see it!

Amanda said...

I hear you. Let's go shopping.