Sunday, November 23, 2008

Two Wheels


Early in the summer I talked Logan into letting me remove the training wheels from his bike. We didn't have much luck with it though, and within a week we put the training wheels back on so his bike wouldn't sit untouched in the garage all summer long.
Yesterday I had just started reorganizing the garage when he announced that he was ready to ride his bike on two wheels. Remembering the episode in June, I told him no. I didn't have time to practice with him and I didn't want to take them off just to have to put them back on again.
He insisted he was ready and went to find his dad, who came out and took them off.
Nate ran along behind him for 10 steps or so and Logan was totally balanced and riding on his own. I was shocked to say the least. What an amazing kid!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Yeahhhhh Logan!

Amanda said...

WOW! That is awesome!! I don't like your new yard fixture... but I understand :)

Michelle said...

So exciting!! The only thing you forgot to write is that he is already doing wheelies on his 2 wheeler!! Ha ha!

Ashley said...

fun!! what a big boy!

Ashley