Monday, August 25, 2008

Here Comes Trouble

It's been just over a month since the occupational therapist came to work with Aeris on her gross motor skills. Normally she'll come twice a month, but she's been on a European vacation. In the mean time, we've been really working with her so we'd have lots to show her when she came back. The progress has been amazing! She's started pulling herself up onto her knees and even climbed up a stair last week! A couple days ago I heard some noise in the kitchen and came in to find this:

It was total deja vu since I have memories of Jade playing in the very same cupboard. In fact, I have a picture of her doing just that! I'd say they look a little bit alike, wouldn't you?

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! They are TWINS! How funny that they look so much alike and you have almost the same picture of both of them too. I bet you were happy to clean up the mess she made of your cupboards... it's worth cleaning up since she's moving all around :) She is so cute!

The Hemenway's said...

wow she is identical, i can't beleive it, what a fun picture to have of each of them, to show them how much they looked alike someday, glad to hear and see she is moving around more. have a great day.

Amanda said...

Oh! Sisters! That was too cute, Jaynan :). Yahoo for Aeris! Significant progress!!

Megan said...

Congratulations on the progress!!! That is so exciting...and by the way, if you hadn't written that it was two seperate girls doing the same thing I would have just thought it was two seperate days. That is amazing how much they look alike! Keep up the good work!

Steph said...

That is great!

Lizz said...

I LOVE side by side pictures!!! (or top & bottom pictures, whatever...) they look so much alike! i'll bet jade loves that!

Shannon said...

I can't believe the similarities... from the cute little blonde's to the cupboard itself!

I am thrilled to hear of Aeris' progress! You go, little girl!