Sunday, October 21, 2007

Toothless

This is one of the truly magical moments of childhood... losing those two front teeth. For now, Jade is only missing one of her front teeth, but the other one is sure to follow. Nate pulled it out because I can't stand trying to talk her out of wincing and whining when she's the one who asked to have it pulled.

Another update... guess who's sucking her thumb?! Since Logan is STILL sucking his thumb, I swore I'd never have another thumb sucker. The thing is, it's actually kind-of nice. When she's getting hungry she'll attack her fingers with a vengeance until she finds her thumb and then stays content until I'm available to feed her. This was quite helpful this week when my choir practice went 30 minutes past when I thought it would end and 45 minutes past the 3 hour mark. She'll still take a binky. Logan never would, although I kept trying.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute girls!

Michelle said...

I sure love these pictures. You really got a good shot of Aeris sucking her thumb. Seriously, thumb suckers are really really cute - and it makes life much easier when they can soothe themselves. Jade takes the best pictures. She is such a happy girl! Ella loved the picture of her with the missing tooth!

Anonymous said...

Well, I am sure Jade will be asking for her two front teeth in no time! I can't believe how much Aeris looks like Logan sucking her thumb! It looks as though they have the same thumb sucking position! Totally adorable!