Thursday, October 4, 2007

Two Months!


I took Aeris in for her 2 month check-up today. She's a very healthy growing girl. She weighed in at 11 lbs. 6 oz., the 75th percentile. She is 24 in. long, the 96th percentile! I guess she might be taking after Dad... at least for now. She had five immunizations, which she didn't respond well to at all. Thank goodness for Tylenol (and a neighbor who was willing to run get some for me!). She smiles a TON and has quite the little personality. She loves music and to be talked to. She has no trouble telling me when she wants something, and gets it right away of course. You can't ever spoil a baby right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aeris is beautiful and I can't believe how quickly she grows! I think they are only young once right? So they have to be spoiled at some point!

Amy said...

She is DARLING! You sure have some adorable kids!