Sunday, October 3, 2010

Transformation

Last year, after a 6 month wait on short sale approval, we completed our home inspection and began working toward an end of October close. Nate took pictures shortly after we wrote our offer, and I took pictures when we were here with the inspector. Nate had his doubts about bringing the yard back from its miserable condition without a professional yard crew. I had full confidence in my husband and his green thumb. These before/after pictures are proof of his skills.


Front Yard June 2009



Front Yard Oct 2, 2010

Side Yard Oct. 2009


Side Yard Oct 2010

Back Yard Oct. 2009

Back Yard Oct. 2010



Rear of house June 2009

Rear of house Oct 2010

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You have a green thumb too!! I know Nate did a ton, but you were right there next to him. The yard looks awesome! What a difference!!

Monika said...

WOW! So green and lush! I am so impressed! You will have to share some advice with me since our yard needs lots of love too!

Ashley said...

It look great! Go nate